- Employer supplemented health insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Dental and vision insurance option
- Group accident and critical illness insurance option
- 401K with company match
- Educational reimbursement program
- Tobacco cessation program
Rotational Development Program
This program allows the employee to be mentored in a series of rotations. Each rotation focuses on a new skill set in a different area with a goal of preparing the individual for success with leading a crew. By the third year, the goal is to have the employee prepared to successfully lead a trade or a job site.
Apprentices are educated and mentored in the field of mechanical insulation and metal work. Apprentices work hands on in the trade and attend all day classes once a month where skills testing and training is completed and applied to their field operations.
Paid Interns are placed with mentors who provide them with knowledge and experience in their field of study.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org